Wei Ning, LAC
Acupuncture is a non-drug, non-invasive therapy that may produce a variety of benefits-from pain management to helping with low-back pain, headaches, and osteoarthritis. Acupuncture practitioners believe that illness is caused from interference with the flow of energy, also called chi, and imbalance of two opposing and complementary forces within the body: yin, the cold and passive aspect, and yang, the hot, active, and excited aspect.
To restore the balance between yin and yang and to unblock chi, acupuncture stimulates specific points of the body through several techniques, including insertion of hair-thin metal needles through the skin. In Chinese medicine, chi is believed to flow through pathways (meridians) in the body, which are accessible through more than 350 acupuncture points. Western medicine explains the effect of acupuncture through stimulation nerves, muscles, and connective tissue, which increases the body’s natural activity to regulate pain and increase blood flow.
Wei Ning is our Licensed Acupuncturist at Moriarty Chiropractic. Please review her credentials below:
- 2002 Attended Clean Needle Technique Course and passed exam.
- 1985-1989 Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Study Chinese traditional medicine.
- 1978-1981 Chinese traditional Medicine School of Chongqing
Study Chinese traditional medicine.
- Acupuncture, Acupressure and Cupping practice.
- TCM practice in Internal, Orthopedics, GYN.
- Pain management.
- 2008-Current DaVita Dialysis Center; Cambridge, MA - Technician
- 2004-2008 owned a Acupuncture clinic; Merrimack, NH - Acupuncturist
- 2003-2008 Salem Chiropractic Center Salem, NH - Acupuncturist
- 2001-2002 Boston Traditional natural center Boston, MA - Acupressure’s specialist
- 1992-1995 TCM Orthopedics Hospital Chongqing, China - TCM Orthopedic Doctor and Acupuncturist - Mentor of student practice training
- 1989-1995 TCM Orthopedics Hospital Chongqing, China - TCM Orthopedic Doctor and Acupuncturist
- 1982-1985 TCM Orthopedics Hospital hongqing, China - Oriental medicine Doctor in GYN, internal and Acupuncturist
- Board Certificate of NCCAOM in Acupuncture
- Holding a State of NH Certificate in Acupuncture
- Certificate of Clean Needle technique Course