Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. Web Site Privacy Statement
The privacy, confidence, and trust of individuals who visit Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. web site are important to us. No personal information is collected at this site unless it is provided voluntarily by an individual while participating in an activity that asks for the information. The following paragraphs disclose the information gathering and usage practices for the web site.
Collection of Information
Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. only collects the personal information that is necessary to provide the information or services requested by an individual. "Personal Information" refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual who is the subject of the information. This is the same information that an individual might provide when visiting our office and it includes such items as an individual's name, address, or phone number. We also collect statistical information that helps us understand how people are using the web site so we can continually improve our services. The information collected is not associated with any specific individual and no attempt is made to profile individuals who browse the web site.
Use of Information
Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. uses the collected information to respond appropriately to requests. This may be to respond directly to you or to improve the web site. E-mail or other information requests sent to Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. may be retained for future use by Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C..
Analytics Tools: Moriarty Chiropractic use analytics tools and other third party technologies, such as Google Analytics, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our website. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information.
Web Site Security
Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. is committed to the security of the information that is either available from or collected by this web site. Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. has taken multiple steps to safeguard the integrity of its telecommunications and computing infrastructure, including but not limited to, authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption.
Links to Other Sites
This web site may have links to other web sites. Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites and suggests you review their privacy statements.
Under 13 / children
Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. will not knowingly collect information about persons under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. If you are under the age of 13 you must ask a parent or guardian for help.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. site is provided on an "AS IS," "as available" basis. Neither Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, or designees nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like (collectively, "associates") warrant that use of Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Neither Moriarty Chiropractic nor its associates warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided on Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. site or the products or services offered for sale on Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. site. Further, Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. makes no representation that content provided on Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. site is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside of the United States. Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. specifically disclaims warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No oral advice or written information given by Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C., nor its associates, shall create a warranty. You expressly agree that use of Moriarty Chiropractic site is at your sole risk.
Under no circumstances shall Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. or its associates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. site, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained at Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. site, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. records, programs or services. The foregoing Limitation of Liability shall apply whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, even if an authorized representative of Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. site. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or Limitation of Liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
While Kevin S. Moriarty, D.C. takes steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product and third-party services provided, please refer to the originator of information for details, for example the manufacturer and/or web site for complete details.
Subject to applicable data protection laws and relevant to GDRP, customers and users have the following rights with respect to Moriarty Chiropractic’s handling of personal information:
- Access. The right to access personal information held by us.
- Opt-Out. The right to object to certain processing of personal information (unless we have overriding compelling grounds to continue processing), including the right to opt-out of receiving direct marketing. Moriarty Chiropractic will, however, continue to use personal Information for the limited purpose of communicating important notices relating to purchases, changes to our policies, and other reasons permitted by law.
- Rectification. The right to request correction of personal information that is incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated.
- Right to be Forgotten. The right to request erasure of all personal information that is incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated within a reasonable period of time. We will do everything possible to erase personal information if a user or customer so requests. However, we will not be able to erase all personal information if it is technically impossible due to limitations of existing technology or for legal reasons.
- Restriction of Processing. The right to request restriction of processing personal information for certain reasons, such as the inaccuracy of it.
- Data Portability. If requested, we will provide personal information in a structured, secure, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. If personal information is processed solely based on consent, and not based on any other legal basis, customers can withdraw consent at any time.
- Data Protection Contact. The right to contact the relevant data protection regulator regarding Moriarty Chiropractic’s handling of personal information.
- To exercise any of the above listed rights, email us at email@example.com, contact Moriarty Chiropractic. Moriarty Chiropractic will process requests in accordance with applicable law and within a reasonable period of time.